Nina Moric: "My Last Madness"in the Art Luxury Gallery

In the gallery Art Luxury, of the gallery owner Raffaella Matrone, the former model presented his works.



Journalist Silvana Gavosto
Copyright Photography: @ Art critic Giorgio Grasso,Nina Moric



"Since childhood I loved art, even if my profession did not give me space to dedicate myself to painting. It's a way of relaxing and giving vent to my feelings and now I can finally do it. I paint above all for myself, although I hope to convey what I feel for each of my blows. "

Art critic Giorgio Grasso, present at the exhibition, praising the numerous gifts, forgets the public figure of Nina Moric.

"It is better to come and look calmly at these paintings in the next few days when it is not present, so you will appreciate the true essence," concludes the critic.

"We want her to continue painting, because everything that flows from the soul is already a success."


Journalist Silvana Gavosto